Master Lock 406 Dielectric Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock
The Master Lock No. 406 Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide Zenex™ Thermoplastic body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter plastic shackle to help prevent electrocution and arc flashing and to prevent electrical current from shackle to key. All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight material is easy to carry and padlock has key retaining cylinder to ensure the padlock is not left unlocked.
- 406 Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock
- Plastic shackle helps prevent electrocution, arc flashing, and electrical current from shackle to key
- All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic - plastic, copper, brass
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide, 1-3/4in (45mm) tall, Thermoplastic red body, plastic shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Thermoplastic lock body
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive directive
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Commercial Packaging, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 36
NEED ADDITIONAL KEYS?