American Lock A5530 Solid Brass Padlock 1-1/2in (51mm) Wide
The American Lock No. A5530KA Solid Brass Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance in the harshest outdoor or corrosive environments and a 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and a rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 brass cylinder with serrated pins is pick resistant and offers tens of thousands of key changes.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC12 cylinder
- 1-1/2in (38mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance
- 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle offers superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder helps prevent picking
Need Additional Keys?
Model No. AK5 Duplicate Cut Key