Master Lock A5200GLWNKA Solid Steel BumpStop® Rekeyable Pin Tumbler Government Padlock with Attached Chain 1-3/4in (44mm) Wide
The American Lock No. A5200GLWNKA Government Solid Steel Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – with double loop chain features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid steel body and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle. Designed to stringent government standards, the 5-pin tumbler cylinder offers more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism provides superior pry resistance. For added security, padlock comes with non-removable keys to ensure padlock is never left unlocked. BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against lock bumping.
- Solid body padlock designed to U.S. government standards - CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487
- Includes BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology which exceeds ASTM Grade 6 resistance to surreptitious attack
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the government cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid steel body with zinc chromate finish
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance; includes chain attachment
- Rekeyable 5-pin cylinder. Non-removable key feature prevents leaving a padlock unlocked
- Stamped with "US SET"